Aliens: Uggles Meet Wopples
Finding interesting texts to grow your students’ reading abilities shouldn’t be hard. We’ve made it easy with CSI Chapters, a series of short books for teachers who need engaging texts for guided or small group reading.
In Aliens: Uggles Meet Wopples, your students will meet Utterly. He’s an Uggle, and Uggles hate Wopples – and Wopples hate Uggles. That’s just a fact. So what happens when Utterly and his mother come face-to-face with some Wopples in outer space?
Aliens: Uggles Meet Wopples is available in paperback and eBook.
CSI Chapters is a series of short chapter books with explicit strategies instruction and support.
The Teachers’ Guide contains lesson plans for each book and graphic organisers for consolidating student learning.
Inside CSI Chapters:
- 25 high-interest books geared towards years 4–6+
- Builds students’ strategic reading skills, reading stamina and word-knowledge
- Titles vary in length from 24 to 32 pages
- Includes fiction, poetry, science, numeracy and social studies
- Includes academic and general vocabulary glossaries
- eBooks contain multimedia content for strong engagement
Teaching purpose: Small group
Year level: 4
Subject: Language arts